Until 1993 Prague and Bratislava were 2 biggest cities of one country – Czechoslovakia. Today Prague is capital city of Czech Republic and definitely the most popular tourist destination amongst all cities in this part of Europe. It is only approx 3 hours driver from Bratislava one way so we recommend you taking our full day tour to see this beautiful city.
During our visit in Prague you will discover most important sites in its center like Old Town Square, City Hall with famous Astronomical Clock of Prague, walk through many beautiful narrow streets, Jewish Quarter and finally across Charles Bridge – the oldest and most beautiful bridge in Prague from which you will be able to admire beautiful panorama of Vltava river and Hradcany District with well visible Prague Castle on the other side of the river.
We offer private tours to Prague which include:
- hotel pick up and drop off at chosen time,
- comfortable mini-van/car,
- english speaking driver’s assistance,
- private English speaking guide in Prague for up to 4 hours tour of the city
- free time in Prague
Whole tour lasts approx 12 hours
tours in: Spanish, German, French, Italian available on request
- 480 EUR total (1-2 persons)
- 680 EUR total (3-5 persons)
- Contact us (6 persons or more)