Tour to Budapest is one of most interesting options for full day excursions from Bratislava. Budapest, like Bratislava, occupies both banks of the Danube river. Known as one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, its history dates back to the Roman times. Interestingly, until 1873, it consisted of two separate cities – Buda and Pest.
We offer a tour of Budapest’s most famous spots, also those included by UNESCO on the list of World Heritage Sites. We will drive up to Gellert Hill famous for fantastic panorama view over the city and river. During our city tour we will also visit Buda Castle Hill with Holy Trinity Square, take a walk around Matthias Church and Fisherman’ Bastion, see Chain Bridge, Szechenyi Square, Parliament House, St. Stephen Cathedral and Andrassy Avenue. We will not miss Heroes’ Square and City Park.
- Depart from Bratislava:
- Depart from your hotel in Bratislava in the morning at the chosen time.
- Board the comfortable mini-van/car with your English speaking driver’s assistance.
- Drive to Budapest:
- Enjoy a scenic drive from Bratislava to Budapest, crossing the border and following the picturesque route along the Danube River.
- Gellert Hill:
- Arrive in Budapest and head straight to Gellert Hill.
- Drive up the hill to reach the top, where you’ll be rewarded with a fantastic panorama view of the city and the Danube River.
- Buda Castle Hill:
- Descend from Gellert Hill and proceed to Buda Castle Hill.
- Explore Holy Trinity Square, walk around Matthias Church, and admire the beautiful architecture of Fisherman’s Bastion.
- Chain Bridge, Szechenyi Square, and Parliament House:
- Cross the iconic Chain Bridge, which connects Buda and Pest.
- Drive through Szechenyi Square and catch a glimpse of the impressive Parliament House.
- St. Stephen’s Cathedral and Andrassy Avenue:
- Visit St. Stephen’s Cathedral, a magnificent neo-renaissance church in the heart of Budapest.
- Drive along Andrassy Avenue, a UNESCO World Heritage site known for its stunning architecture and high-end boutiques.
- Heroes’ Square and City Park:
- Arrive at Heroes’ Square, one of Budapest’s most famous landmarks.
- Take some time to explore the square and its statues representing Hungarian historical figures.
- Proceed to City Park, where you can enjoy a leisurely walk or visit attractions like Vajdahunyad Castle and the Széchenyi Thermal Bath.
- Free Time in Budapest:
- After the guided tour, you’ll have some free time to further explore Budapest at your own pace.
- You can visit additional attractions, indulge in local cuisine, or shop for souvenirs.
- Return to Bratislava:
- Meet your driver at the designated meeting point in Budapest.
- Depart from Budapest and return to your hotel in Bratislava.
Please note that the itinerary can be customized according to your preferences and the specific timing constraints of your tour.
Whole tour lasts approx 10 hours
tours in: Spanish, German, French, Italian available on request
- 390 EUR total (1-2 persons)
- 560 EUR total (3-5 persons)
- Contact us (6 persons or more)
- hotel pick up and drop off at chosen time,
- comfortable mini-van/car,
- english speaking driver’s assistance,
- private English speaking guide in Budapest for up to 4 hours tour of the city
- free time in Budapest